Hey friends! 🙂 I am sure by now, you can tell that one of our favorite cuisines is definitely Hispanic related foods. Guacamole is something that is a must whenever we make any type of Hispanic related dishes. Enjoy this quick and easy recipe suited for any level chef. 😉 Enjoy!
LET’S GET TO THE EATS!!!
What you will need:
3 Medium sized avocados
2 Roma tomatoes
1 1/2 Cloves of garlic
1 Jalapeño (you can add more if you like it super spicy!)
1/4 Cup of chopped red onions
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Small lime
1 chopping board
1. First, you will take your avocados and cut them in half.
2. Next, you will take the inside of them out, (disposing of the seed inside) and place it into a bowl.
3. You want to then take a fork and mash the avocado down until it becomes more creamier consistent texture.
4. Take the small lime and cut in half.
5. Squeeze all of the juice over the avocados.
6. Stir together.
7. After that, you want to take our our cutting board and cut up the tomatoes, jalapeño, onions and cilantro.
8. Stir those veggies in with the creamy avocado mixture.
9. Next, take the garlic cloves and mince them finely.
10. Add that into the guacamole.
11. Stir everything together.
12. Serve with chips or cover with foil and serve later.
Viola! There you have any easy recipe for homemade guacamole that will always be a crowd pleaser! Enjoy 😉
Make sure to follow us on Instagram @theeatsblog for daily doses of food porn 😉
Like and share this recipe! Share the yumminess! 🙂