Hello Friends! That special day of the year has come where we get to indulge in a full day of all things sweets and treats!
We wanted to share an easy and delish treat you can make for your loved ones this V-Day! Enjoy fellow foodies! 😉
LET’S GET TO THE EATS!!!
1/2 package of Chocolate Cream Oreos
1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
1 (8 oz) bar of Baker’s Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate melted
1 (11 oz) package of butterscotch chips melted
(Try and get them down to small pieces.)
2. Next, take your package of cream cheese and mix it in with the crushed Oreos.
(We recommend stirring in a little at a time to make it easier to mix)
3. Third, take your bar of Baker’s Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate and Butterscotch and melt them separately in the microwave. (We recommend, placing it in for 30 seconds at time so that you can take it out and stir it. This also helps from forgetting about the chocolate and possibly burning it.)
4. Next, take your Oreo and cream cheese mixture and roll into small chocolatey balls and place into the freezer for about 10 minutes. 🙂
5. Take your Oreo and cream cheese balls out the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate or butterscotch. (We topped our with crushed Oreos, chocolate, and butterscotch!)
6. Next, take your coated balls and place them into the refrigerator until chocolate and butterscotch hardens.
7. Viola! There you have the perfect Valentines Day treat!
Make sure to follow us @theeatsblog for daily doses of food porn. 😉
LIKE, SHARE AND FOLLOW!