We know you are probably recovering from National Pizza Day, or is that just us??? Anywho…Valentine’s Day for 2016 is coming up so we thought we would give you a quick recipe for those who may not have any ideas, or…. if your plans include sitting on the couch, then you will have a yummy snack to eat. 🙂
This is a great treat for you, for #bae, or for you and the girls or guys. *for our male readers*
By now we know you have seen the millions of videos of people giving their recipes for Slutty Brownies, but this the EATS edition so we hope you enjoy it!
*WARNING* We are not responsible for any “thot-tivity” that may or may not take place after you make these brownies, that’s our disclaimer. 🙂
To make things a little more interesting we used red velvet oreos instead of regular oreos which we are convinced are Heaven Sent. *cue baby Angels singing*
Another thing we switched up on yall are the cookies, we used salted caramel cookies instead of basic chocolate chip, if your mind is already blown, then just wait until you make them. We are not just boosting these delish morsels, they are amazing!!!
They are the perf amount of red-velvety-chocolatey-goodness wrapped into one delicious treat. It is definitely one of those snacks you secretly hope no one likes so you can eat them all yourself.
1 package of Nestle Tollhouse Salted Caramel Cookies
1 package of Red Velvet Oreos
I package of Brownie mix
1 Baking Pan *We also used super cute pink heart shaped silicone baking molds :)*
Let’s get cooking!!
- Pre-heat your over to 350°.
- Next, you will want to prep your brownies. We bought the basic store bought package of brownies and followed the instructions for the batter. After you finish prepping, set aside until later.
- Coat your baking pan with a good layer of pam spray. (This well help from keeping your dessert from sticking to the bottom of the pan ensuring you can eat every bite. lol)
- Following that, you will take the Nestle Toll House Salted Caramel Cookies and spread them out in a thin layer on the bottom of the baking pan. Make sure you flatten the cookies out so that they can easily cook all the way through.
- Next, take your Red Velvet Oreos and add a layer of them on top of the cookie dough.
- Finally, add the brownie batter on top of the Red Velvet Oreos. Make sure the batter completely covers the Oreos.
- Place the baking pan and cook for 20-25 minutes or until dessert is fully cooked through.(You can test this by sticking a knife in the middle and making sure it comes out clean.)
- Viola! You now have delicious slutty brownies to share with #bae on V-Day. 🙂
Make sure to like, comment and share this post! Follow us also on Instagram @theeatsblog for daily doses of food porn.